Our Social Media
Donors, volunteers, recipients and employees are all part of the Commit for Life community. We invite you to share your blood drive photos, stories and questions with us – and the thousands of others in the Commit for Life community.
- The Commit for Life Facebook page is a place to connect with an online community that is actively involved in saving lives! We enjoy sharing our latest news and interacting with you through the comments and photos that you post on our wall. Using Facebook to promote your blood drive? Like our page and tag Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center in your posts.
- If you like your updates short and sweet follow The Blood Center on Twitter, where we tweet our latest news in 140 characters or less @commitforlife. Marketing your blood drive on Twitter? Mention @commitforlife in your tweets!
- Commit for Life Blog
- Here you will find personal stories from blood recipients and their families, success stories of blood drive groups and volunteers, updates about Commit for Life benefits and promotions, an inside view of what it's like to work at The Blood Center, and conversations on how we can work together to save lives.
- Browse through photos from Blood Center events and blood drives on this image hosting site. You can also post your own photos of yourself donating, wearing Commit for Life gear, or participating in a blood drive with us.
- Our Awareness Ads are now on YouTube! View and share our videos with your friends, family and co-workers – sharing our YouTube links is a great way to recruit donors for your upcoming blood drive.