For general media inquiries and interview requests:
Meagan Raeke, Media Relations Manager
(713) 791-6329 – office
Cortney Martin, Communications Manager
(713) 791-6682 – office
For media inquiries outside business hours, please send an email to both contacts listed above. A representative will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center can arrange interviews with a variety of subjects for interested media outlets. Please contact a member of our Public Relations Department staff if you would like to speak with one of the following sources for your story.
Beth Hartwell, MD – Medical Director
Hope Guidry-Groves – Director, Gulf Coast Marrow Donor Program
Blood Recipient Testimonials
Individuals available for interview include, but are not limited to the following. Spanish-speaking interviewees are available.
- A parent whose child received blood as a premature infant;
- A patient whose condition requires ongoing blood transfusions;
- An individual who received blood during treatment for cancer;
- An individual who required blood following an accident; and
- A recipient from your community who can give your story a local angle.
Blood donors and Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center volunteers also are available for interview.