Special Hours at Neighborhood Donor Centers for Labor Day
With more than 1,000 blood donations needed every day in the region, donors are encouraged to help save lives on Labor Day and over the holiday weekend. Hospitals in the Texas Gulf Coast region depend on blood donations for traumas, surgeries, premature babies, cancer patients and many others.
As many individuals are off work for the holiday, Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center will observe special hours of operation on Monday, Sept. 3, at nine Neighborhood Donor Centers and The Blood Center East Texas in Nacogdoches. The Blood Center is asking those who are able to take less than an hour of their time to donate blood.
The Blood Center is offering 300 additional Commit for Life points to all who donate at a Neighborhood Donor Center Friday, Aug. 31, through Monday, Sept. 3. Points can be redeemed online for items in the Commit for Life store.
The following Neighborhood Donor Centers will be open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Labor Day:
- Champions: 6935 FM 1960 W, Suite A, Houston, Texas, 77069
- Clear Lake: 1153 Clear Lake City Boulevard, Houston, Texas, 77062
- Cy-Fair: 11811 FM 1960 West, Suite 120, Houston, Texas, 77065
- Humble: 9616 FM 1960 Bypass West, Humble, Texas, 77338
- Katy: 1575 S. Grand Parkway, Suite 600, Katy, Texas, 77494
- Pasadena: 5124 Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena, Texas, 77505
- Pearland: 9223 W Broadway Street, Suite 119, Pearland, Texas, 77584
- Sugar Land: 4949 Sweetwater Boulevard, Sugar Land, Texas, 77479
- The Woodlands: 3091 College Park Drive, Suite 130, The Woodlands, Texas, 77384
- The Blood Center East Texas: 3520 North University Drive, Nacogdoches, Texas, 75965
To schedule your donation, log on to Digital Donor or call 1(888) 482-5663.