Conroe Neighborhood Donor Center
- Schedule Change Notice
- Beginning Monday, Dec. 16, our Monday hours of operation will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This state-of-the-art center is conveniently located and has hours of operation designed to make your blood donation a pleasant experience. Patient needs in our region require that we collect more than 1,000 blood donations each day. Thank you for Committing for Life and helping others return to full and healthy lives.
The Conroe Neighborhood Donor Center includes:
- Three donor screening rooms and six collection beds.
- Variety of ways you can choose to Commit for Life, including whole blood and Apheresis technology.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff that is ready to answer your questions and care for you while you help save a life.
- Donor relaxation area featuring fresh-baked cookies daily for donors' comfort and enjoyment.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
2125 N Loop 336 W
Conroe, Texas 77304