Humble/Kingwood Neighborhood Donor Center
This state-of-the-art center is conveniently located and has hours of operation designed to make your blood donation a pleasant experience. Patient needs in our region require that we collect more than 1,000 blood donations each day. Thank you for Committing for Life and helping others return to full and healthy lives.
The Humble/Kingwood Neighborhood Donor Center includes:
- Four donor screening rooms and eleven collection beds.
- Variety of ways you can choose to Commit for Life, including whole blood and Apheresis technology.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff that is ready to answer your questions and care for you while you help save a life.
- Donor relaxation area featuring fresh-baked cookies daily for donors' comfort and enjoyment.
- Children's play area so that donors can watch their children enjoy videos, toys and play games on the Sony PlayStation 2 while donating.
Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
9616 FM 1960 Bypass West
Humble, Texas 77338