Pasadena Neighborhood Donor Center
- Pasadena Community Advocates Blood Drive: Sunday, April 27
The Pasadena Community Advocates will host a community blood drive on Sunday, April 27 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. All who donate or attempt to donate and credit their donation to the drive will receive a Commit for Life tumbler. All successful donations will also receive an additional 200 Commit for Life bonus points.
Invite your friends! Click here to view the event page for this blood drive on Facebook and share it with your friends.
This state-of-the-art center is conveniently located and has hours of operation designed to make your blood donation a pleasant experience. Patient needs in our region require that we collect more than 1,000 blood donations each day. Thank you for Committing for Life and helping others return to full and healthy lives.
The Pasadena Neighborhood Donor Center includes:
- Five donor screening rooms and ten collection beds.
- Variety of ways you can choose to Commit for Life, including whole blood and Apheresis technology.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff that is ready to answer your questions and care for you while you help save a life.
- Donor relaxation area featuring fresh-baked cookies daily for donors' comfort and enjoyment.
- Children's play area so that donors can watch their children enjoy videos, toys and play games on the Microsoft Xbox 360 while donating.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
5124 Fairmont Parkway
Pasadena, Texas 77505