Pearland Neighborhood Donor Center
This state-of-the-art center is conveniently located and has hours of operation designed to make your blood donation a pleasant experience. Patient needs in our region require that we collect more than 1,000 blood donations each day. Thank you for Committing for Life and helping others return to full and healthy lives.
The Pearland Neighborhood Donor Center includes:
- Five donor screening rooms and eight collection beds.
- Variety of ways you can choose to Commit for Life, including whole blood and Apheresis technology.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff that is ready to answer your questions and care for you while you help save a life.
- Donor relaxation area featuring fresh-baked cookies daily for donors' comfort and enjoyment.
- Children's play area so that donors can watch their children enjoy videos, toys and play games on the Microsoft Xbox 360 while donating.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
9223 W Broadway Street, Suite 119
Pearland, Texas 77584
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- If you are required to have blood drawn as a form of treatment (polycythemia or porphyria cutanea tarda), you may visit any Neighborhood Donor Center on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for the procedure. The therapeutic request form must be completed by your doctor and faxed to (713) 790-1782 at least 72 hours prior to the first collection. Incomplete or illegible orders will not be accepted.