Kellye Moran, Social Media Coordinator
(713) 791-6209; firstname.lastname@example.org
For media inquiries outside business hours, please send an email to the contact listed above. A representative will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center can arrange interviews with a variety of subjects for interested media outlets. Please contact Kellye Moran, Social Media Coordinator, if you would like to speak with one of the following sources for your story.
Hope Guidry-Groves – Director of Cellular, Apheresis and Transfusion Services
Blood Recipient Testimonials
Individuals available for interview include, but are not limited to the following. Spanish-speaking interviewees are available.
- A parent whose child received blood as a premature infant;
- A patient whose condition requires ongoing blood transfusions;
- An individual who received blood during treatment for cancer;
- An individual who required blood following an accident; and
- A recipient from your community who can give your story a local angle.
Blood donors and Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center volunteers also are available for interview.