Just as Sony believes play has no limits, we believe that lifesaving has no limits. You’ve got two chances to win a PlayStation 5 when you donate blood with Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center from Nov. 12–27, 2020.
Donors must have a public Instagram page to be eligible for the giveaway.
We’re giving away a new PlayStation 5 to one lucky hero who donates blood Nov. 12–27. There’s no entry form or any other qualifications. All you have to do is show up and save lives. The winner will be selected on December 1, 2020.
We’ve also partnered with Blood Centers of America, which will be giving away ANOTHER PS5 to someone who enters the contest Nov. 12–27. The winner will be selected on December 1, 2020.
Here’s what you’ve got to do:
- First, post a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #HeroesUnlocked.
- Second, you MUST fill out an entry form after you’ve posted your photo. (We’ll ask you to upload your photo from Instagram.)
Rules and regulations apply:
- The PlayStation 5 promotion is valid 12–27, 2020.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Must be 16 years or older with parental consent to donate.
- No transfers will be allowed.
- Winners will be contacted directly by a Blood Center team member; please ensure your contact information is up to date on your Digital Donor If you need assistance, please contact customer service at email@example.com or (713) 791-6608.
*Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center will draw one PS5 Digital Edition winner from all blood donors between Nov. 12–27. The winner via email or phone using contact information filed in their Digital Donor account. If we cannot reach the winner within a week, we will draw another name.*