You've got the blood and we've got the bag! Donate with Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center June 15 - July 31, 2020 and build some joy while saving lives! Mention "Nook" at the time of your donation and receive a limited-edition reusable tote bag* as a token of our appreciation. It's perfect for the farmers market or the beach!
Want more excitement for this summer? We are hosting a "New Horizons" giveaway, featuring three new Nintendo Switch Lites, four "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" games, and four Nintendo Gift cards, empowering you to create your own paradise! Don't forget - you need to reference "Nook" at the time of your donation to participate. Weekly winners will be selected through randomized drawing. Eleven winners in six weeks? I like those odds!
Rules and regulations apply.
- The "New Horizons" promotion is valid from June 15 to July 31, 2020, or while supplies last.
- You must use the reference code "Nook" at the time of donation to participate.
- One thank-you item per donation. Cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Must be 16 years or older with parental consent to donate.
- No transfers will be allowed.
- Winners will be contacted directly by a Blood Center representative; please ensure your contact information is up to date on your Digital Donor account. If you need assistance with your Digital Donor account, please contact our Donor Advocates at email@example.com or (713) 791-6608.
Do you want more opportunities to win?
New Horizons GIVEAWAY! Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center encourages you to live your best (virtual) life with a new Nintendo Switch Lite! The Blood Center is giving away one new Nintendo Switch Lite to one lucky follower!
For official entry, you must follow @commitforlife on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter or share/repost/retweet. Don’t forget to refer your friends!
The winner will be randomly selected on August 4, 2020, so stay tuned for more updates!
*Terms and conditions: One entry per person, spam accounts will not be accepted. US only; must be 16 years or older. Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center is not affiliated with Nintendo or its affiliates. Promotions have no cash value.
Enter the Giveaway HERE:
As of June 15, 2020, Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center is testing all blood donations for the COVID-19 antibody. This test is authorized by the FDA for detecting the presence of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 and is not intended for diagnosis of COVID-19. The Blood Center will invite donors who test positive for the antibodies to return and give convalescent plasma to help patients recover in local hospitals.
You make it possible for patients and their families to offer silent thanks and prayers as, drop-by-drop, energy is restored and skin regains color. Blood cannot be manufactured. It must be voluntarily given from one person to another. That’s why you are so important, not only to us but to hundreds of thousands of patients in our community. They are depending on you.
You’re not just donating blood — you’re giving more time, more smiles and more hugs. You’re giving life.