Cameron Palmer, Community Development Coordinator
For media inquiries outside business hours, please send an email to the contacts listed above. A representative will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center can arrange interviews with a variety of subjects for interested media outlets. Please contact Cameron Palmer, Community Development Coordinator, if you would like to speak with one of the following sources for your story.
Blood Recipient Testimonials
Individuals available for interviews include but are not limited to the following:
- A parent whose child received blood as a premature infant
- A patient whose condition requires ongoing blood transfusions
- An individual who received blood during treatment for cancer
- An individual who required blood following an accident
- A recipient from your community who can give your story a local angle.
Spanish-speaking interviewees, blood donors and Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center volunteers also are available for interviews.