Holiday Hugs is going virtual. Our blood donor heroes have the unique opportunity to record a video message full of well-wishes for local hospital patients. The messages will be uploaded to giveblood.org throughout November and December for patients and their families to view over the holidays.
- Record in a quiet space without any background noise or music
- Make sure the video’s sound is loud and clear
- Ensure the video is focused and not blurry
- Deliver the message at a steady pace—not too fast, nor too slow
- We recommend using a tripod—If you don’t have one, have someone record the video for you or record it yourself
- Ensure the video is in landscape mode
- Your message should be no longer than 10 seconds and no bigger than 30 MB
- Email the completed video to email@example.com
Your message should:
- Not contain profanity
- Not include any personal information
- Offer well-wishes without referencing death, disease, illness, pain, suffering, etc.
- Not refer to a specific religion